Body scrub bar
No added scent
Rub this natural scrub bar on wet skin, containing only ingredients needed to exfoliate, cleanse, and revitalise your amazing body! Give yourself a hearty scrub! 😁
Everyone loves a good scrub, be it while having a long soak in the tub after a long day, or a quick shower before you rush out the door.
Not only does it feel great, it's an excellent way to keep your skin bright and healthy. Made with real strawberry seeds and coconut oil, this Owl & Bee® Body Scrub Bar helps remove dead skin and unblock your pores, while gently moisturising your skin. All this without using microplastics, or any nasty unnecessary ingredients like colourants and scents.
- This Owl & Bee® no added scent body scrub bar is ideal for all skin types
- No nasties are included and all the ingredients are 100% vegan 🥦
- This bar is gentle on sensitive skin as it does not contain any colourants or added fragrances
- Natural ingredients mean that no microplastics are being used as an exfoliant, so the entire product is plastic free!
- A great travel companion, taking up barely any space in your toiletry bag!
- Uses less water than liquid or salt scrubs
- Comes in an FSC certified box made from paper from a mixture of sustainably forested trees and sustainably recycled paper
- 🌱 Officially certified with The Vegan Society — only 100% vegan ingredients!
All of our body scrub bars are 100% ethically and sustainably made in Europe, which is something really important to us.
Combine this scrub bar with our Owl & Bee® facial cleansing bar and our beautifully soft konjac sponges for the ultimate in skin care!
- 6.3 cm
- 6.3 cm
- 2.3 cm
- Net weight
- 70 g
- Gross weight
- 76 g
We take packaging very seriously, especially the impact it has on the environment. Unfortunately packaging is necessary for hygiene, regulatory, and practicality reasons and cannot be entirely eliminated, but we have worked hard to ensure that the packaging is only the bare minimum required, and sourced within Europe near our factory.
- The box is made using certified Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) mixed-source paper, combining a healthy balance between recycled paper and virgin pulp. Because the bar contains oils, the inside of the box is coated with a cellulose coating (also made from wood pulp) to avoid the oils degrading the box. The box is entirely recyclable or biodegradable, depending on how you dispose it.
How to use
Using our body scrub couldn't possibly be simpler!
- Wet your skin, and the scrub bar.
- Rub the wet scrub bar onto the skin, as hard or as soft as you would like — the bar will develop a light, rich lather to help moisturize your skin.
- When done, wash the suds from your skin as you would with any body wash.
- Leave the scrub bar to dry to allow it to last as long as possible.
💡 Tip — to avoid wasting water while scrubbing in the shower, we recommend turning off the water once your skin and the scrub bar are wet enough to form a rich lather. This will also help avoid the bar becoming too slippery.
- Aqua (Water)
- Glycerin (Glycerol)
- Sorbitol (Glucitol)
- Sodium Stearate
- Sodium Laurate
- Propylene Glycol
- Sodium Oleate
- Fragaria Ananassa Seed (Strawberry Seeds)
- Sodium Myristate
- Sodium Chloride (Salt)
- Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil)
- Glyceryl Laurate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Citrate
- Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate
- Tetrasodium Etidronate
You might also like