We proudly stand behind our fantastic products, and we can't wait for you to have them, in excellent condition, and without any hassles or frustration!
We'd like to answer some questions you may have about what to expect, including:
- How much delivery will cost
- How long it will take
- Delivery outside of Australia
- The environmentally friendliness of your delivery
- What to do if something is wrong
- What to do if you changed your mind
Ahh, well, that's a difficult question, and it mostly depends on where you live, what you buy, and how much you buy.
The best way to find out is to add the items you want to buy to your shopping cart, and we will be able to give you a price for the delivery as you complete your order in the checkout. You aren't obligated to go ahead with your order at this point, so this is really the best way for you to discover an accurate price for delivery.
This is also the best way to find out who your parcel could be delivered with, as each country has different possibilities.
Since we are working towards the best balance between environmentally friendly delivery, great customer service, and cheap shipping, the prices and couriers change over time.
We can't wait for you to have our stuff either! :)
We aim to have your order sent within 2 business days, and after that it will depend on where you live. As you place your order, you will see a better indication of how long it should take to get to your chosen address.
We probably can — we currently ship to most countries worldwide! :)
The environment is a very serious concern to us too, and we are fully aware that the delivery to you has an inherent environmental impact.
To mitigate our environmental impact:
- We only use FSC cardboard boxes, using pulp that is certified to be recycled, sustainably forested, or a mixture of both;
- If we need to add something to the box to protect the products, we use paper instead of things like bubble-wrap or packing pellets;
- We use paper tape to seal the boxes instead of plastic tape;
- We use FSC certified shipping labels which are free of toxins such as BPA (Bisphenol A);
- We try to use the smallest box possible for the order, to allow the courier company to maximise the number of packages in their vans;
- We prefer courier companies with environmental policies, actions to improve their impact, or carbon-offset programs;
- We don't print an invoice or packing slip to be included in your package unless it must be there (i.e. for customs) or you have requested it ahead of time;
- We try to group packages for the same carrier together to reduce energy waste when there aren't many packages to send.
Rarely, our packages may be packed in a reused box, or with bubble-wrap inside, but we guarantee that this is because we are reusing packaging that we have received ourselves. As you know, it is better to reuse something before recycling it!
We also hope that you can reuse the box we send your items in for something useful!
Oh no! We're very sad to hear this. :(
We have very high quality standards, but sometimes things go wrong. We want to make them right again!
You must notify us within 14 days of receiving your order of any defect. If we agree, we will give you instructions on how to return the items to us. We will inspect your items to find out what went wrong, and if we find a problem we will of course give you a full refund for the defective items. Please be sure to send the items back in their original packaging.
If you've found a problem, please contact us immediately so we can find a solution!
We know you'll love our products, and they also make a great gift! However, we also know that sometimes you buy something and change your mind, and that's alright too!
If you have changed your mind, you must tell us within 14 days of your purchase, either by starting the return process through "My Account" on this website, or by contacting us. We will give you instructions for how to return your item.
To be eligible for a refund, you must have a return authorisation number, we must receive it from you within 14 days of us approving the return, all items must be unopened, unused, in the same condition they were when we sent them to you, and returned in the same box we sent the order to you. This is important, because these are products that must be kept hygienic.
You are responsible for the cost of returning the items to us, including any additional fees we may incur such as customs or duties.
For more information, please see our "General terms and conditions".